Friday, February 5, 2010

Vacation, come to mama

Ever since my twitter post of "vaca, come to mama", it's remained my motto since. So, three days ago I was starting to end the wrapping up from work, home, and other. My usual vacation happens during the summer and again at Christmas. I've even ventured out my box into September vacations for its bargain house rentals and post summer abuse status in the Outer Banks. Last year I ditched my September routine and headed to Las Vegas for a giant bachelorette party with 30 other people.

This year I step even farther out and planned my first trip overseas. This time next week I will be the Philippines. Along with me with be some very dear friends, all of us without children, yet. We thought last summer, hey, let's do it, while we still have the chance. And there, ladies and gentlemen, brings us to today. I am three days shy of getting on my first 23 hour flight to paradise and the culture I call my own. Not to mention, the amount of shopping I do will be immense.

No comments: