Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dang this girl is bored

Naturally, when the rest of the world is having a good time and not becoming one with their couch I am the one...sitting on the couch with a hot laptop sitting in front of me. I think I need a laptop pad, cause this thing sizzles. My fingers are wandering on other blogs and stealing questionnaires like this one. I like filling them out and not sure about my fascination with these things. I guess it's just another way to talk to myself...

can you fill this out without lying?
Yes

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
that's what he said...oh- a toothpick. That's what she said.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
Yes. Oh wait, no I didn't.

Can you play guitar hero?
Yes...I am getting better on EASY.

Last time you walked further than a block?
Today

Name someone that made you laugh today?
Audrey

How late did you stay up last night and why?
11pm...I was watching the news...someone was shot in a neighborhood close by. Great.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, if I needed to. NYC baby.

Ever kissed under fireworks?
I was about to say no but I actually have.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Catherine- right down the street

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I guess

Do you prefer to call or text?
text- I talk allllll day

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
yummy

When was the last time you cried really hard?
It has been a very long time....that's good

Where are you at right now?
Couchy

What bed did you sleep in last night?
the one on the 2nd floor

When is your birthday?
12/2

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
a kid

Was yesterday better than today?
Nah

Can you live a day without TV?
Oh yeah

What are you listening to?
Purple rain

Are you mad about anything?
Yes, no comment

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Sure they are or you wouldn't have been in one. At the time of course they're worth it. And you could learn from them, whether or not you made a stupid decision.

Is anything bothering you right now?
Yes

Are you a bad influence?
If I was a lot of people would be in trouble

Night out or night in?
I prefer night in...but night out can be fun too of course. I just hate to do too much of it. Been there, done that.

What items could you not go without during the day?
my beloved luggage and bottled water

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
I have- ew

Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
Do whatever the hell you want

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
No, I don't hate shoes that much

How do you feel about your life right now?
Pretty good. However, life remains unfair. I try not to focus on that.

How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Knock on wood...once, a very long time ago

Do you hate anyone?
nah

If we were to look in your phone inbox, what would we find?
like 500 text messages

Anyone upset you lately?
no comment

Can you easily tell if someone is fake?
Yes, I am a poser...Of course I can tell.

No comments: