Sunday, January 31, 2010

ABC. It's easy to read about me. If you care.

A - Age:30

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Taking out trash, emptying the dishwasher, laundry. Michael does 2 out of the 3.

D - Dog's name: ALLERGIC

E - Essential start your day item: Tweet deck, what a dork.

F - Favorite color: Yellow, then Orange

G - Gold or Silver: Depends on my mood. Silver wins most of the time.

H - Height: short, very short.

I - Instruments you play(ed): Flute and recorder. I like the recorder.

J - Job title: Director

K - Kid(s): Husband

M - Mom's name: Leila

N - Nicknames: Preshus, G, Gyna

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: when i was a baby and I was my fave color.

P - Pet Peeve: ignorance

Q - Quote from a movie: Singing "We're the three best friends that anyone could have." -The Hangover

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Rai, my bro

T - Time you wake up: 6:30 am

U- Underwear: wear them, please

V - Vegetable you dislike: cooked carrots

W - Ways you drink your coffee: MUST TASTE LIKE COFFEE ICE CREAM- lots of sugar and cream

X-rays you've had: arm

Y - Yummy food you make: too long to list. My husband used to be stick thin.

Z - Zoo favorite : giraffes and monkeys

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You need to leave a comment on our blog and link it to your ABC's.