Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gina's going country!


Today is the day I've been waiting for since July! Jessica's new country album came out today, mmm, love it! (stop throwing your tomatoes) Anyone that knows me well knows that country is not on my ipod or in the Ivey combined household CD collection. Well, maybe a little Shania Twain has snuck her way up in there or Union Station and Allison Kraus. It doesn't really go beyond that. A lot of country fans have told me, "Don't listen to that Jessica Simpson stuff" or "That's fake country!". But anyone that knows me well knows that I am a tad of Jessica fan. Well, maybe not a tad. Yes, I own Jessica Simpson bags, sunglasses and shoes. I had to support my girl this time around on the country thing. And, I am Dolly Parton fan and she is an inspiration for my girl, Jess (they even did a song together on the album). I am recommending it. And hey, its only $9.98 at Target right now. It evens comes with a poster * a Target exclusive. Mm, gotta love the Target exclusive.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Girl! You know I am a jessica fan too! Gotta love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Let's have a little *fist bump* out there for all of us who are unafraid to admit that yes, they like a Jessica Simpson song!

I haven't heard her new country album yet, but I have "Swing With Me" and "Push Your Tush" on my workout mp3 player (from the "A Public Affair" album).

It's candy, but it's fun! :)