Tuesday, April 22, 2008

64 East Leads to 2 Places


It does.  VA Beach and Williamsburg.  Well, after you skip the city and my second home of M'ville.  Our Ivey excursion consisted of visiting an ol favorite: PRIME OUTLETS.  With the opening of the new Juicy and Burberry stores my mind was made up.  I went during grand opening weekend.  Grand opening of the so-called "new part" that is.  Michael Kors and the Polo Outlet are already reason enough to visit this little town of settlement but now, they've added more for the ambitious lux deal shopper.  My husband doesn't make it any better.  While I've already planned to burn a hole in my pocket that day he had to add the infamous Pottery to our trip.  We needed to find something for the house.  We always have to find something for the house.  Then...because we are "sell designer stuff on ebay" fanatics we set out to find great deals in other unmentionable places.  ( I am not giving my secrets away...are you crazy?)  

Did I mention it was storming and tornado-ing in central VA on this day of shopping excursion? Oh yeah, but without an umbrella in hand it only made the day more fun.  The drive home was one of those drives where it's raining SO hard that you can't see the road.  And I drove.  In my car.  My car hates bad weather.  It was only made to enjoy sunny weather.   

I survived.  I made it to work on Monday morning without a scratch on my body.  

No comments: